Monday, September 12, 2011

September 10th

Whoops!  Looks like the weekend got the best of me!  I've been crazy busy-doing schoolwork, dealing with friends, some unneeded drama, and whatnot, so it's good to be back :)

Breakfast:  Every Saturday (Friday the first week, now Saturdays), my roommate and I buy food and then the boys (well, my best guy friend) and I cook it in their room, and it's SO SO SO GOOD! :)  This week, the guy friend and I went food shopping together (Whole Foods and Safeway-and he carried my bags for me. Such a gentleman :) ), but we picked up eggs, turkey bacon, and pork sausage, and along with the pancake mix from last week, had a wonderful brunch!  We also made smaller pancakes this time, so we could eat more for the same amount of calories :)

Dinner:  We ate around 12:30 so I waited until dinner.  My roommate cooked quesadillas (I had a half of a Chicken and Cheese one with salsa), and then the boys asked us to go to Chipotle with them, so we headed there, where I got the taco combo, with tomatoes and cheese and chicken, and ate one, saving the others.

Snacks: I had LOTS of grapes today!  I couldn't get enough of them-probably about 3.5 servings worth!  I also drank an Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Pink Lemonade and Sweet Tea for 'Salute to Arnold Palmer' day :)

Exercise:  After weekly breakfasts, I HAVE to get to the gym-making my own tradition there :)  I got on the Elliptical and burned 520 calories in 30 minutes-not too bad :)

Pros: Yay for drinking lots of water and exercising and being good at breakfast :)

Cons: Let's get those veggies in and cut out the bad stuff!

Hoping for a better tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment