Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 27th

So today was pretty freaking sucky-mainly because of some stupid drama that was going on.  It seems that something started today and it's all going downhill from here-SUPER.

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 diced strawberries, and 2 cups of coffee, each with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas! YUMMY :)

Snacks: I had 1 bag of grapes, 1 Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut, and 1 serving of Late July Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies instead of lunch-boo for five classes!

Dinner:  Hannah, Sally, and I went to Old Glory since Hannah had never been-SO GOOD!  I got the pulled pork sandwich with fried okra and a side salad with bbq-ranch, which was FREAKING AMAZING!!!!  Then we went to Sprinkles and got free cupcakes, but I didn't eat mine because I wasn't feeling well :(

Exercise:  Not today-stupid not feeling well!

Pros:  I drank lots of water and I didn't go overboard-yay :)

Cons: Blake and I are kinda in a fight right now and it's just pretty freaking awkward between the two of us-basically he became like best friends with his former best friend Tricia and I'm not sure what to make of it and now we're not talking...oh well :/

Hoping for a fabulous tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment