Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 30th

So today was pretty great-I've had such fun! :)

Breakfast:  I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 diced strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas. SO GOOD :)

Lunch:  I had a phone interview, and didn't think I was going to make it to lunch with some friends, but it finished early, so I got to go to lunch! :)  I went with Blake, Chase, and another friend, Julie, and headed to Mehran's, where I had 1 Piece of Naan, 4 pieces of Tandoori Chicken, some Jasmine Rice, a small cucumber and carrot salad, and some lentils (at least...I think that's what it was).  But anyways, it was FREAKING DELICIOUS! So very worth it :)

Snacks:  I rewarded myself with a Strawberry Cupcake-it was DELICIOUS!

Dinner: Lucy, Chase, and I went to TGI Friday's, and I got the Spinach Florentine Flatbread, which was DELICIOUS!

Snacks:  I had a cupcake at a Sorority Event (Strawberry with Chocolate Frosting), and then later, the kid next door brought like 80 cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcakes back to his room and invited our floor over to eat them-YUMMY!

Exercise:  Not today! I NEED to get on that!

Pros:  Yay for trying to eat well!

Cons: WATER, EXERCISE, VEGGIES, AND NO MORE CUPCAKES

No comments:

Post a Comment